A Helping Hand Homecare has been serving the greater Seattle Area for the past 15+ years specializing and providing professional care to seniors in the Greater Puget Sound.
Pay starts at $14 per hour and goes up with bonuses + Medical/Dental/Vision. Get paid twice monthly. Flexible schedules. Uniforms provided. 24 hour On-Call shift support. Continuing Education opportunities And more!
We are hiring for multiple positions throughout Pierce and South King County.
Essential Position Functions
Provide compassionate, professional, and reliable care to assigned clients pursuant to their care plans, which can include the following activities:
- General companionship activities like conversation or the maintenance of a physical presence
- Cooking and meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Out-of-home activities like grocery shopping, or attending medical appointments
- Vehicle transportation
- Assistance with light exercise
- Dressing and grooming
- Assistance with movement on foot or with a cane, walker, wheelchair, or scooter
- Fall prevention
- Hoyer lifts
- Colostomy bags
- Dementia specialization
- Wound care
- End of life care
- Bedbound care
- Nurse-delegated care under the guidance of a Registered Nurse
- Direct assistance with the consumption of medication
- Maintain the client s Communications Log during each assigned shift