Almost Family is growing and we re recruiting amazing caregivers to join our staff for a variety of shifts. We offer industry leading benefits, review resumes daily, and hold interviews weekly. Will you consider joining us?
CARE FOR CLIENTS NEAR YOUR OWN HOME. RECRUITING CNAs, & HHAs FOR CASES IN:
- Fond Du Lac
- West Bend
- Washington City
- & neighboring areas!
As a caregiver, you receive:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules.
- World-Class Specialty Training. (You will get your CMS certification!)
- Paid Mileage.
- Support Staff invested in your growth.
- Referral Bonuses.
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit.
We strive to match our caregivers with clients that are not only near your own house, but that are also a good match. Our goal is to put the best caregivers in the homes of our clients across the area -- a big part of that is ensuring you have something in common.
Both part-time, full-time, and PRN positions available and a variety of shifts. During the interview, we'll discuss current availability.
- Providing and assisting with personal care needs: such as bathing, shaving, shampooing hair, dressing and grooming, oral hygiene, and perinea care.
- Assisting with ambulating, including the use of canes, walkers, and wheelchairs.
- Assuring Client safety and maintaining a safe environment.
- Caring for intact skin to prevent skin breakdown.
- Assisting with toileting, including bed pans, urinals, and commode chairs.
- Assisting with safe client transfers and proper body positioning.
- Encouraging self-help activities.
- Responding to and reporting emergency situations and/or changes in Client condition to a supervisor or case manager.
- Maintaining Client confidentiality.
- Documenting services provided on the appropriate time cards and charting according to agency policy and procedure.
- Performing home management and meal planning: including light housekeeping, laundry, bed making, grocery shopping, preparing/serving meals, and clean-up.
- Accompany Client to scheduled appointments.
- Transport Clients or running errands for Client.
- Ability to perform basic nursing assistant skills as identified on agency skills checklist.
- Providing companionship to the Client.
- Other duties as assigned.