- ATC Healthcare
- $70,040.00 -95,680.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
29 Fox Run Rd
RN Mgr. of ICU, Portsmouth Regional-NHSHIFT
: Full-time/No weekendsPortsmouth Regional Hospital
is a 209-bed acute care hospital located in Portsmouth, NH, and is part of HCA, the nation s largest provider of healthcare services. Portsmouth Regional Hospital serves the seacoast region s residents in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts and is also one of the area s largest employers. Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction. We are looking for highly motivated and passionate staff who strive to make a positive impact on the health of their community to join the Portsmouth Regional Family.SPECIFIC ELEMENTS & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Maintains Clinical knowledge of areas within the department.
- Manages day to day operations involving scheduling, patient-team rounding, and in ensuring patient and family satisfaction
- Assists unit educator with competency development and execution
- Assists resource nurse with admission, transfer, or discharge Coordination
- Assist department director in interviewing and hiring personnel
- Assist the unit director with the monitoring and evaluation of employee performance, implementation of learning plans, and the completion of staff yearly evaluations.
- Assists in counseling staff and in implementing disciplinary process when indicated, including termination.
- Provides leadership in compliance with regulatory agency standards, national nursing standards and specialty nursing standards
- Assists in monitoring the delivery of high quality patient care and in evaluating patient optimal outcomes
- Assists unit director with budget formulation and execution
- Maintains quality audits and monitor daily core measures
- Assist with the monitoring, management, and ordering of supplies.
- Assists in the procurement, monitoring, maintenance, and purchasing of capital and non-capital equipment.
- The nurse manager will continue to oversee departmental operations in the absence of the unit director, and will manage up issues outside of his/her job description scope to Senior Leadership as needed.
- Will assist staff in the direct delivery of patient care during extreme volume surges and when if internal or external crisis, which may affect patient care arise.
- Will occasionally assist with patient transportation to procedures when unit clerk or other staff members are unavailable for assistance.
- 3-7 years (Minimum relevant work experience for successful job performance)
- 4 year/Bachelor s Degree
- NH RN License or valid compact state RN license.
ATC Healthcare Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other category protected by Federal, State or local law.
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, hospice, intensive care, maternal, nurse, psychiatric, recovery, staff nurse, surgery, surgical
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...