An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in New York. The ideal physician is comfortable with ICU rounding and has an active NY state license. The assignment schedule is from 7 am to 7 pm, and you will see 12 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have ACLS certification.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NY state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am to 7 pm
- Caseload: 12 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: ICU rounding
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, care physician, family medicine physician, outpatient, physician, physician md, practice physician, primary, primary care, urgent care