Healthcare - Physician
29 Fox Run Rd
We are helping an established facility in New Hampshire that is currently in search of a urologist for locum tenens assistance. Your schedule will be 24-hour call. You should be board certified. The facility uses Cerner EMR for charting. Physicians who don't hold a current NH state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC required
- License: NH state license, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Procedures: General urology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: relief, robotics, urology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...