Home Care Assistance and myCNAjobs invite you to an upcoming Job Fair at their office in San Mateo. Home Care Assistance is seeking Caregivers and CNAs to fill a variety of openings throughout the area. Home Care Assistance works with caregivers to place them in positions near their homes.
You ll have the opportunity to interview with the Home Care Assistance on the spot, including our recruiters and care managers. Home Care Assistance offers great pay rates, flexible schedules, health insurance, 401k, CEUs and much more!!!! Complete a short questionaire, enjoy light refreshments, participate in an on-the-spot interview, and have all your questions answered about working for Home Care Assistance.
- Multiple Openings - Caregivers/CNAs
- Part time / Full time/On-Call Positions available - You tell us wehen your are available, and we will find you a job that fits!
- Frequent Orientation We ll get you to work as quickly as possible
- All Shifts Available: Openings available throughout San Meteo, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Burlingame, Hillsborough, Millbrae, Atherton, Menlo Park, Palo Alto, Los Altos, Portola Valley, Redwood City, and neighboring areas
What's in it for you
- Competitive Pay!!
- Flexible Schedules
- Support Staff invested in your growth
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- Performance Raises
- Benefits Available (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- High school or college diploma - Preferred but not required
- 1 year of experience caring for the elderly and have experience dealing with those suffering from Alzheimer's and Dementia required - Or completed CNA course
- Current TB test results
- Willingness to take a Background Check
- Must be compassionate, honest, reliable, confident and highly sociable
- Proof of eligibility to work in the US
- 3 professional references including telephone numbers
- Valid driver's license is preferred, but not required
Date & Time
Thursday, September 15th, 2016
Click to RSVP to see address and reserve a spot!!