- $74,520.00 -100,840.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
29 Fox Run Rd
HumanEdge has partnered with a school district in Escondida, NM to hire an experienced Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a 42-week assignment for the upcoming 2 school year!
- August Start date
- Local and travel Therapists are encouraged to apply
- Full time position with guaranteed hours
- A minimum of a Master's Degree in Communication Disorders.
- Certification in accordance with the requirements of the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
- Licensed by the State in the designated geographic area in his/her respective therapy profession (NM). SLP-CCC's required
- Demonstrates the ability to perform the following tasks without posing a threat to the health or safety of him/herself or others without risk to self, co-workers, caregivers, or patient; lift, turn, move position, and transport the patient into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- School or pediatric experience required
- Competitive pay packages tailored to your needs
- Multiple insurance plans to choose from
- Licensure reimbursement
- 24/7 Recruiter assistance with added clinical support
- Meals & Housing stipend allowances, housing assistance on request
- Nationwide Travel contracts & Career opportunities
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...