Registered Nurse - RN / RN Supervisors for Staff Relief / RN Hi Tech Infusions - IV
Syracuse and Central NY Area, NY
*** Sign on Bonus for First Time Applicants ***Are you an RN, RN Supervisor or RN Hi Tech with experience? Want to pick where you work and when you work? NurseCore of Syracuse has an immediate need for Registered Nurses (RNs) to work in Syracuse and Central New York areas.
Possibility for Long Term Placement (Temp to perm positions, if wanted) NurseCore of Syracuse is a national staffing agency holding open house this week. Come in and apply in person if you want! We will process your application quickly to get you working as quick as possible.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT NURSECORE?
- Great source of EXTRA INCOME if you wish!
- Referral BONUS Also available! Refer a friend and ask how to qualify you both!
- DAILY pay or WEEKLY pay available to you. Cash Card or Direct Deposit!
- Medical, Dental, and other benefits available to you.
- GREAT PAY!
- PICK WHERE AND WHEN YOU WORK!
- Performs routine nursing duties including, but not limited to: client assessment, development and revision of Plans of Care, implementing nursing procedures, evaluating client progress, and accurate, timely, and complete documentation of client care.
- Notifies physician and Clinical Director of any changes in client s condition or any unusual symptoms.
- Performs the following nursing procedures where training, and the state Nurse Practice Act permits:
- Starting IV s and administration of IV medications.
- Blood draws.
- PICC line dressing changes.
- Discontinuing PICC lines.
- Accessing ports.
- Teaching clients to self-administer medications as well as proper care and infection control techniques.
- Supervising nursing and other health care staff.
HOW CAN I APPLY TODAY?
- Current licensure with the State Board of Nursing in the State of New York
- One year experience as a Registered Nurse in the last three years in a supervised setting
- IV Experience is a must
- Current CPR Card
- Proof of negative PPD or Chest XRay
Come into our office and apply IN PERSON
. 2301 Teall Avenue Syracuse NY 13206. Inquire by calling office at 315.###.####.EOE/Drug Free Employer #CB1
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, bsn, maternal, mhb, psychatric, registered nurse, staff nurse, surgery, surgical