One of the top acute care facilities in the Bronx is looking to add plenty of ER RNs to their staff on a contract basis. This facility is located just a few blocks away from Bronx stops on the 2,4 and 5 train lines.
Ideally these RNs would be able to do three 12 hour shifts a week but they are open to any and all RNs.
There is a secondary option for five 8 hour shifts a week as well for qualified RNs.
There is an option to extend the contract as well after the end date. Duties and Responsibilities:Accountability
Must practice in accordance with the standard of nursing practice at all times.Individual client job descriptions with units specific requirements and instructions are generally available at each facility. Nurses are expected to review these upon assignment.Required Qualifications:
- Must have a RN license in NY.
- Must be able to function independently within an ER unit.
- Must be able to communicate consistently via email or phone
- Must have at least 2 years of RN experience within a hospital within the last 2 years. Incentives:
- Premium Pay !!!
- Daily Pay Available (Direct Deposit or Cash Card)
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or Check)
- Per Diem, Local Short and Long term Contracts and Travel
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- View your Schedule, Payroll and Add Availability Online
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- Other Bonus Programs
- Free CEUs
- Professional and General Liability Coverage Reimbursement
- Exceptional Customer Service (available 24 hours)
- Full Time Clinical Director
- Corporate Furnished Housing / Lodging Per-Diem (For those who qualify)
- Travel Expense Allowance (For those who qualify)
- Meals and Incidentals Allowance (For those who qualify)
Associated topics: ambulatory, bsn, care, maternal, nurse, recovery, registed, surgical, tcu, transitional